I linke to put my hair up in the Winter to protect the ends from the elements. One of you favourite up does is a basic plate across the front and tucking the ends into a long doughnut.
You will need hair grips, a sausage shaped doughnut a comb and a brush.
1. Part the hair from ear to ear across the front.
4. It should look something like this, and pin the left over hair behind your ear.
5. Take your hair out and get your long donought and place it at the back of your head where you would like the fold to be.
6. Start tucking your hair over the doughnut and pin the ends in place.
8. Add a bow or clips if you like
9. Add a hair band to the front for a different preppy look .
There you go, this takes 10 minutes and looks like you have made a really effort, give it a go and let me know how you get on.